Join Our Talent Bank
Assistant Manager HR
Assistant Manager HR
View the job description in addition to the application form.
We are looking for Assistant Manager HR to manage our company’s recruiting, learning and development of employees’ performance programs.
The candidate has responsibilities that include creating referral programs and overseeing our hiring processes.
To be successful in this role, you should have an extensive background in Human Resource Department.
Ultimately, you will make strategic decisions for our company so that we hire, develop and retain qualified employees.
- Prepare job descriptions, post ads on various channels to search pool of candidates.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates and issuing employment contracts.
- Able to manage Payroll of the organization
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Ensure that Human Resource files and records are maintained in accordance with legal requirements and company policies and procedures.
- Replies to queries internally and externally on hiring.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activities.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources and related (essential).
- 2-3 Years Experience as an HR Assistant (essential).
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Determining suitable salaries and remuneration
- Meticulous attention to details.
- Ability to accurately follow the instructions.